Monday, August 19, 2013

Micellany Monday

lowercase letters
 
  1. Today was our first day back to work after summer break.  I have always struggled with transitions.  I LOVED my summer vacation with my little family. 
  2. My daughter, E, decided to push more than just "her" button on my keyboard.  (Her button is the HP sign on the bottom of my keyboard.)  Now my screen is super enlarged, but only the Internet.  I wish I could figure out how to make it normal.  Maybe she'll fix it.  I figured it out!
  3. Speaking of E... she is learning so valuable life lessons today.  I'm not sure I'm ready to discuss body parts with her but I guess that comes early with a twin brother.  I think she gets that girls, like mommy and E, don't have P's, as she was calling them today. 
  4. As well as starting a new school year I'm starting a new job at a new school.  I decided that after 9 years at my old school it was time for something different.  My new school is pretty different than my old school.  Larger, newer and with a much different population.  I'm excited, nervous and hopeful.
  5. One of the reasons we picked this house to move into last August was the neighborhood pool.  We didn't use it as much as I thought we would this summer, but we did use it pretty often.  I am amazed at my little swimmers.  I can't wait until I can get them into non-parent/tot lessons this winter.  S is really getting comfortable in the water.  He blows bubbles, likes to try to float on his back on his own and is loving the noodle.
  6. I'm super weepy this week.  Not sure what is up with that.  Back-to-School Blues?

2 comments:

  1. Love your first one, that is a great way to put it, I definitely "struggle with transitions" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back to work after the summer off, and I think it is incredibly hard. I am so tired and can't seem to remember how to do my job! :)

    ReplyDelete