Monday, January 12, 2015

Hey!

It is never a good sign when you have to recover your password to log on to your blog.  It looks like it has been nearly a year since I've written anything.  That is pretty bad.  I do miss looking back and reading what I've written.  So here goes nothing! 

I'm taking a break from my Picture a Day plan.  I've been making a daily photo book since before the kids were born.  Lately, I haven't been too careful about a picture to represent EVERY day, but I still take one most days.  This year I'm trying a picture a week, that is attached to a prompt.  I'm using the prompts on this website: http://www.audreyannphoto.com/blog/.   

So far I'm two for two. 

Week 1:  Take a picture on the road that leads to your family's home. 
 Week 2:  What activities do you together as a family when you're at home?  Although I don't cook much, I do make this recipe at least once a month.  The kids were so excited that we were having chicken roll-ups because they can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment