Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The journey so far...

Well it has been 8 days since my first Lupron injection. I stopped taking BCP on Sunday and am very impatiently waiting on the monthly visitor to make some sort of appearance, yesterday. I'm a little worried because I left out my Lupron the first day of my injections. I realized it as I went to bed that night. Had a little bit of a meltdown. Starting meds on the 3rd to last day of school doesn't go so well. Well luckily it really wasn't a big deal. I did have to order a new vial though.

Tomorrow I have bloodwork, an ultrasound and instructions on Menopur and Follistim. I'm a little worried about what will become of my stomach once I start shots 3 times a day. I already am collecting a nice line of bruises in various colors. Is that going to get worse? I'm guessing yes. I also love that all my jeans land right on the line of bruises. Not very comfortable. I think I will be living in my workout pants for the 2 1/2 weeks.

So far so good though. I'm starting to feel a little anxious. I think not having a normal routine is making that worse. I have been taking an independent study class. So I've spent 8 hours a day working in my room, alone. That gives me a little too much time to think about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment