Friday, May 28, 2010

I wish I knew...

that the menopur disappears instantaneously when you add liquid. Tonight was the first night for Follistim and Menopur. I got the Follistim pen working and it took a while but that went great. I went to mix up the Menopur and did okay but just put in a couple of drops of the solvent (can't remember what it is) and then was freaked out because I didn't see any of the white stuff. Well, then I thought I was a little crazy. I knew I had just opened the bottle and I think something was in there. So just to be safe I paid more attention and tried again. So... I'm out one vial of Menopur. Maybe I won't need it. We did go through the steps of mixing the meds yesterday but didn't actually use the real stuff. I think it would have been good to do it for real. I unfortunately learn best by doing. :-) I'm sure I'll be an expert soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment