Monday, February 11, 2013

Miscellany Monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters
 
I wasn't sure I had anything for today but surely I can come up with some random stuff.
 
  1. This morning as I was leaving for work I grabbed my scarf to put it on and E said, "Mommy's blanket."  Silly girl.
  2. On a similar note we do gymnastics on Mondays and we alternate weeks with S and E.  It was S's turn this week but E came and Mr. P met us there.  On our walk into the rec center S pointed out doggy poop, although I never did see any.  Most of it was snow or leaves.
  3. S can lock the dead bolt on the front door.  We need to find a place for a key just in case we get locked out.
  4. I turned 33 yesterday.  I took about 5 videos of the kids singing Happy Birthday to me. 
  5. My husband must have found my blog because he is on a roll with presents for the last two holidays.  Thank you Mr. P!  Yesterday he gave me a spa gift card (with instructions to NOT use it on my hair cut), an elliptical (not sure it this counts as a present), flowers and Starbucks when I got up. 
  6. I took Friday off, for my birthday, and we went to breakfast at my favorite place with my parents.  S, who has always been a direction giver, has no started demanding you eat or drink more.  He decided I need more coffee and he needed to help.
  7.  We had a snow sculpting contest in town over the weekend.  Once it was over we finally got winter weather.  The rest of the week was 60.  We drove by Friday and S wanted to see "more big snow."  On Saturday he just really wanted to throw the snow.  We always are looking for free things to see or do with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment