Sunday, February 17, 2013

To do list:

I occasionally make to do lists but I don't use them very well.  It seems as though lately I have way TOO much to do.

HAVE TOs:
  1. laundry
  2. clean the tile floor
  3. get ready for conferences next week
    1. organize data
    2. organize printouts of data
    3. finish grading last week's science tests
    4. grade Friday's spelling assessment
    5. grade Friday's reading responses
    6. grade last week's narrative summaries
    7. reflect on data
    8. print out current grades
    9. write down all thoughts so I don't forget what I need to say
    10. update ILPs
    11. figure out when state testing days are and make a schedule for parents
    12. plan for the week so I won't have to do it after my 12+ hour days
  4. put away laundry
  5. get over my cold (It showed up on Friday, lucky me.  It seems to be the same cold I've had about 4 times since before winter break...sore throat, stuffy, headache, exhausted.)
NEED TOs:
  1. clean the bathroom  (The master bathroom tub has been a great fun place to throw femine products for the kids.  I let them because it keeps them out of everything else.  BUT it is time to try to USE the tub.)
  2. clean the other bathrooms
  3. figure out what I'm going to eat the nights (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) that I work until 7 pm this week
  4. send back shoes that are still too wide, although they are narrows, to Amazon
  5. make a photobook on Shutterfly before the 28th so I don't lose my $20

WANT TOs:
  1. hang my new air plants that my sister gave me for my birthday above the clean bath tub in our bathroom
  2. hang S's Dr. Suess prints of his name that he got for Christmas
  3. finish E's name for her wall
  4. find and paint frames for the playroom
  5. organize my craft room
  6. sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment