- I've never done one of these but here we go. - Occasionally we'll run out of clean pjs for S and he has to wear his sister's. He's such a cute little girl though.
- Now that my husband is home by dinner time we eat out a lot. I always have great intentions but when dinner time gets here I'm too tired (or lazy) to cook.
- My little girl's baby fangs are kind of growing on me. They've gone from little nubs to big teeth lately and they are becoming more noticeable. I guess it is just something else that makes her unique. (I've been trying to get a picture of them for WEEKS!)
- School is out in 3 and a half weeks and I can barely stand it. It is taking everything in me not to take some of the part time positions availabe at my building. I think they would be heavenly.
- I'm worried about my laundry this summer. Our babysitter/nanny usually puts away the kid clothes on Monday. I sure hope we don't have to dress them out of the laundry hamper all summer long.
- I LOVE taking mommy and baby pictures. They'd be a lot better with out up close mom in them but still so cute.
- I'm hooked on SMASH and I'm afraid I might be the only one. I never was a fan of Glee but I do love musicals. It seems like every week Katharine McPhee sings this amazing song and I look all over to try and buy it and you can't. So frustrating. Here is my current favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svof1bouXDk