Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Midweek Confessions

  • I've never done one of these but here we go. - Occasionally we'll run out of clean pjs for S and he has to wear his sister's. He's such a cute little girl though.
Sorry buddy...
  • Now that my husband is home by dinner time we eat out a lot.  I always have great intentions but when dinner time gets here I'm too tired (or lazy) to cook. 
  • My little girl's baby fangs are kind of growing on me.  They've gone from little nubs to big teeth lately and they are becoming more noticeable.  I guess it is just something else that makes her unique.  (I've been trying to get a picture of them for WEEKS!)

  •  School is out in 3 and a half weeks and I can barely stand it.  It is taking everything in me not to take some of the part time positions availabe at my building.  I think they would be heavenly. 
  • I'm worried about my laundry this summer.  Our babysitter/nanny usually puts away the kid clothes on Monday.  I sure hope we don't have to dress them out of the laundry hamper all summer long.
  •  I LOVE taking mommy and baby pictures.  They'd be a lot better with out up close mom in them but still so cute.
  • I'm hooked on SMASH and I'm afraid I might be the only one.  I never was a fan of Glee but I do love musicals.  It seems like every week Katharine McPhee sings this amazing song and I look all over to try and buy it and you can't.  So frustrating.  Here is my current favorite:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svof1bouXDk

No comments:

Post a Comment