Monday, May 14, 2012

Miscellany Monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters
  1. I'm thinking of skipping Mother's Day for me next year.  My husband doesn't seem to think it is a real holiday.  No present.  Not even a card.  I sure hope when the kids get older he helps them pick out a card for me.  I'll happily continue to celebrate with my mom though.
  2. Summer is coming!  Summer is coming!  My 5th graders are more than ready and I have to say I'm ready to see them go too.  We have all kinds of changes happening at work for next year.  New principal, new teaching partner(s) and maybe a combination class. 
  3. Today we went to the park and had dinner then fed the geese.  Well really just one goose came to us, but that one goose got as much bread as S and E did. 
  4. I think I've killed my first plant of the season.  It barely made it into the pot.  I'm hoping for a miraculous recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment