Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sugar and Spice

Having a little girl is a wonderful thing, but I never imagined myself a mom to a daughter. When I found out I was pregnant with twins I was sure that I was going to have boys. Growing up I always imagined having boys. I always thought it would be wonderful to have boys and girls but I didn't think it would happen. I've never been a girly girl. I never really played with dolls, more stuffed animals. I never wore make-up until I went to college. (Even now I'm good if I manage to put on mascara before I leave the house.) Sometimes I'm more comfortable in a group of men rather than women.

And have you noticed all the things that can be done with a little girls hair?


This makes my heart beat faster and my palms get sweaty. I've NEVER been able to braid. I really tried when I was younger but pretty much gave up. How am I ever going to be able to do a cute little hair do on my little girl? I guess I need to start practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment