Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wow... long break

I just recently refound this missing blog. I couldn't remember my URL and definetely couldn't remember the password. I have been feeling like I'm censoring what I'm writing on my "family" blog and I felt like I needed a place to write freely. All of this happens to be why I started this blog in the first place.

Here is a quick update of the last almost 2 years:
I got pregnant... with twins.
A boy and a girl
They were born 6.5 weeks early (E's water broke, I then went on hospital bedrest for about a week and then I developed pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome.)
Little girl, E, was in the NICU for about 3 weeks.
Little boy, S, was in for almost 8.
They are now almost 14 months old and doing wonderfully.

I LOVE LOVE being a mom. I still have to work, full time, but I'm so happy when I come home and I have two of the best distractions. They are silly, silly people at this age. Babbling and SCREAMING, but oh so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment