Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day One

I should read the directions before I decide to do something.  :-) 

A short paragraph about me:

I was born on a cold winter day, not really sure if it was cold but it was winter, to an amazing family I often refer to as the Cleaver's.  My mom stayed home with my older sister, younger brother and I.  My dad worked and spent a lot of time with us kids.  My older sister, by 18 months and I are very close but spent much of our childhood fighting.  My younger brother is 5 years younger and I have great memories of dressing him up like a girl.  I grew up in the water.  I started swimming when I was 8 and swam on a year round team until I was 18.  I loved it and still do.  I graduated from high school and attended our state college where I attempted to step out of my sister's shadow by joining a sorority.  It was great for me.  I'm not naturally outgoing, but it gave me a push to talk to more people and come out of my shell.  I met my husband the same semester and I pledged my sorority, and no he is not a frat boy.  :-)  I graduated and got my teaching license and then got engaged, got married, bought a house and got a dog.  Then a year later finally go my first teaching job.  Six years later, after 4 years of infertility, we welcomed our twins, S and E.  This summer we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment