Sunday, May 12, 2013

I miss...

(I'm really liking these posts that I can just write a list.)
  • Free time.  You remember the days, don't you?  It was summer vacation and you were childless and you didn't have any obligations or anything to do.  I love just sitting with my scrapbooking stuff and creating or sitting on the couch vegging or wandering around the store looking for nothing in particular or staying up late and sleeping until you felt like getting up.
  • Living near/with my friends.  I often need outfit advice and I miss having friends that live in the next room.  Our I'm watching The Bachelor and I need someone to talk to.
  • Working out.  My body seems to fail me a lot lately; my shoulders hurt when I swim, my knee hurts when I run and so on.  I miss working up a sweat, pushing myself, and the great feeling I had when I was done.  Maybe yoga will be my answer, now I just need to find the time.
  • Snugly babies.  Or I should say MY snugly babies.  One of my favorite parts of being a mom is napping with my tiny little baby.  The heavy weight on your chest, you just can't beat it.  Not to say you can't snuggle with a toddler, it is just more like holding a barn cat.
Me and E almost a week after she got home from the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment